Best Upcoming Smartphones in India 2022:- Hi, Friends many Smartphones launched in 2021 which are great but now 2021 is ending now so you are excited to know about which smartphones are going to launch in 2022, then here we make the list of new best smartphones in India 2022 with their Price, Launch date and also talk about the great deals and discounts which we can get.
So keep reading this post below we give you the list of new smartphones that are going to release in the Year 2022. Also, we are going to give you the best smartphones which you should buy on the occasions of Christmas and New year.
Best Upcoming Smartphones in India 2022 – Buy Now
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G (Vinyl Black 6GB RAM 128 GB Storage) | Slimmest (6.81mm) & Lightest (158g) 5G Smartphone | 10-bit AMOLED with Dolby Vision
- Processor: 5G enabled Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G with Kryo 670 Octa-core; 6nm process; Up to 2.4GHz clock speed; Liquidcool technology, Support for 12 5G bands
- Camera: 64 MP Triple Rear camera with 8MP Ultra-wide and 5MP Super macro | 20 MP Front camera
- Display: 90Hz high refresh rate, 10-bit FHD+ OLED Dot display; 16.6 centimeters (6.55 inch); Dolby Vision support
- Elegant design that is just 6.81mm slim and 158gms light, makes it a thing of art to flaunt.
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM | 128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Alexa Hands-Free capable: Download the Alexa app to use Alexa hands-free. Play music, make calls, hear the news, open apps, navigate, and more, using just your voice, while on the go. Just ask and Alexa will respond instantly.
2. Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (Blazing Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) Latest Snapdragon 778G 5G | AMOLED 120Hz Display
- Triple camera setup-64MP (F 1.8) main camera + 12MP (F2.2) Ultra wide camera+ 5MP (F2.4) depth camera 32MP (F2.2) front camera
- 16.95 centimeters (6.7-inch) Super AMOLED Plus- Infinity O display, FHD+ resolution 1080 x 2400 (FHD+) pixels protected by Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm SDM 778G Octa Core 2.4GHz,1.8GHz Processor with the 11 band support for a True 5G experience
- Monster 5000 mAh Battery | Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB| SIM 1 + Hybrid (SIM or MicroSD)
- Android v11.0, One UI 3.1 operating system, 5000mAH lithium-ion battery, 1-year manufacturer warranty for device, and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase.
3. Oppo A55 (Starry Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) MediaTek Helio G35 GPU | 50MP Triple Camera
- 6.51″ Inch (16.53cm) HD+ Punch Hole Display | Screen to body ratio 89.2%. Side mounted Fingerprint
- MediaTek Helio G35 GPU IMG GE8320 @ 680 MHz | Powerful 2.3 GHz Octa-core processor, support LPDDR4X memory
- 5000 mAh lithium polymer battery
- 50MP Triple Camera ( 50MP Main + 2MP Mono + 2MP macro Lens) | 16MP Front Camera.
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G).| Color OS 7.2 based on Android 11.0
4. OnePlus Nord 2 X PAC-Man Edition (PAC-Man Edition, 12GB RAM, 256GB Storage)
- Camera: Sony IMX 766 50MP+8MP+2MP AI Triple Camera with [email protected]|1080p video at 30/60 fps | 32MP Front camera with 1080p video at 30/60 fps | Super Slow Motion: 1080p video at 120 fps, 720p video at 240 fps | Time-Lapse: 1080p 120fps;720p 240fps
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI – The octa-core Dimensity 1200-AI features one of the fastest smartphone CPUs ever: the 3GHz Arm Cortex-A78 provides the most immediate response, with up to 22% faster CPU performance while also being 25% more power-efficient versus the previous generation
- Display: 6.43-inch, 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display | Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels | 410 PPI | Aspect Ratio: 20:9 | Support sRGB, Display P3
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 12GB RAM | 256GB internal memory on UFS 3.1 storage system.
5. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G (Phantom Green, 12GB RAM, 256GB Storage)
- Main Display – 19.19cm (7’6″) Infinity Flex Display with an Under Display Camera, Dynamic AMOLED 2X with Adaptive Refresh Rate. Cover Display – 15.82cm (6.2”) Infinity-O Display, Switchable 60/120Hz
- Compatible with S Pen Fold Edition and S Pen Pro (Sold separately).
- 5G Ready powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Octa-Core processor.
- IPX8 Rated for Water Resistance, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, Armor Aluminium frame
- Fingerprint Sensor (side) & Facial recognition. Dual Sim (1Nano Sim + 1 Nano Sim/eSIM)
6. iQOO Z5 5G (Cyber Grid, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | Snapdragon 778G 5G Processor | 5000mAh Battery | 44W FlashCharge
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G 6nm Octa-Core Processor
- Segment’s 1st Smartphone with Enhanced LPDDR5 & UFS 3.1
- 44W FlashCharge technology with massive 5000mAh battery with up to 50% in 23 mins*
- 28837mm2 Liquid cooling system that reduces the CPU temperature by about 120C
- 120Hz Refresh Rate | 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate
7. Mi 11X 5G (Lunar White 8GB RAM 128GB ROM | SD 870 | DisplayMate A+ rated E4 AMOLED)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 with Kryo 585 Octa-core; 7nm process; Up to 3.2GHz clock speed; Liquidcool technology
- Camera: 48 MP Triple Rear camera with 8MP Ultra-wide and 5MP Super macro 20 MP Front camera
- Display: 120Hz high refresh rate FHD+ 1080×2400 AMOLED Dot display; 16.9 centimeters 6.67 inch; 2.76mm ultra tiny punch hole; HDR 10+ support; 360Hz touch sampling, MEMC technology
- Battery: 4520 mAH large battery with 33W fast charger in-box and Type-C connectivity
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Hands-Free access to Alexa: Alexa on your phone lets you make phone calls, open apps, control smart home devices, access the library of Alexa skills, and more using just your voice while on the go. Download the Alexa app and complete a hands-free setup to get started. Just ask – and Alexa will respond instantly
- Wireless communication technology: Bluetooth
Upcoming Smartphones of 2022 – Price & Launch Date
Expected Price: Rs. 18,790 (Expected)
Launch Date: January 19, 2022 (Expected)
2. OnePlus 9 RT
- Octa core (2.84 GHz, Single Core + 2.42 GHz, Tri core + 1.8 GHz, Quad core)